Friday, June 5

Introducing Beverly's Basics

I have been wanting to create an all natural baby essentials line for some time. I finally found the time to do some experimenting a few weeks ago and then launched the Beverly's Basics line which so far has been a hit! I named the line after my mother-in-law because she always has the natural remedies and secrets that work! I wanted to start slow so created first the Baby Milk Bath, Baby Powder and Baby Oil. Aaron got into this too and since then have created a sugar scrub and massage oil for adults! These will launch soon but are available upon request.

Many conventional baby products contain questionable ingredients and can be harsh on baby's sensitive skin. By using natural products and essential oils these products are gentle, nondrying and work great! I have sold more Baby Oil and Baby Bath Milk to adults than for babies thus far. Big name baby oils usually leave your skin really oily but this Oil actually absorbs into your skin and moisturizes for hours. The Baby Bath Milk is formulated to be moisturizing as well. My 21 month old has naturally dry skin so these products where a blessing for us and would also work great for babies with eczema.

Here is the ingredient listing:

B.B. Baby Oil: Grape Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Lavender Essential Oil
B.B. Baby Powder: Corn starch, Arrowroot Powder, Ground dried chamomile, Ground dried lavender, Oats
B.B. Baby Bath Milk: Powdered milk, Corn Starch, Oats, Lavender Essential Oil

Please contact me to order these products at atkmason@gmail.com !

No comments:

Post a Comment